Our Mission is to provide excellent psychological and holistic care for patients struggling with stress, anxiety, chronic pain, weight loss, infertility, and other psychological and medical problems. We prioritize medication free approaches to treat patients’ psychological and physical ailments. With collaborative efforts of psychologists, chiropractors, massage and naturopathic therapists, we get to the roots of your mind and body problems effectively and naturally. As a multi-disciplinary team of holistically oriented health care providers, we work together to create an effective, comprehensive treatment to provide lasting health optimizing solutions.
Description of Services
- Help people heal, restore psychological balance, increase personal growth by high quality mental health care.
- Deliver an understanding of natural medicines and organic living to people with physical and psychological discomforts to relieve suffering and promote optimal and lasting health.
- Advance the organic mission to cure body, spirit, and mind with the healing intelligence of herbal derivatives, vitamins and minerals, and use of principles of holistic living.
- Psychological counseling for mental health issues and life stresses, including individual, couple, and family therapy.
- Diagnostic assessments with use of psychological tests to verify and clarify mental health diagnoses and treatment needs.
- Crisis intervention and management.
- Coaching and psychological consultation.
- Educational groups on organic living and natural stress management.
- Full spectrum range of chiropractic care treatments, including medical and diagnostic assessments, testing and treatment.
- Therapeutic and relaxation massage.
- Dietary analyses and testing to identify allergies, presence of bodily toxins and of other environmental intolerances.
- Help with selection of vitamins and dietary supplements to meet individual healing and health maintenance needs.
Description of Services
- Mental Health and Counseling Care: We provide comprehensive therapy services by experienced Clinical Psychologists. We have several speciality areas within our mental health care practice: Anxiety and Treatment of Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder, Adolescent Issues, Marital and Family Therapy, Infertility and Adoption, Weight Loss. We also do diagnostic evaluation and treatment of ADHD. We use evidence-based therapies, including Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy (CBT) and Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT).
- Psychological Assessments: We provide comprehensive testing services, including assessments of Personality Functioning, Conduct Disorders, Learning Disabilities (including ADHD), and Mental Health Problems. The goal is to collect and analyze the data to provide you with the appropriate treatment recommendation or create a feasible learning and behavioral plan for you or your child at work, academic, or other settings. These testing services are generally covered by your health insurance plan. All evaluations include comprehensive feedback and provision of appropriate reports and letters.
- Coaching: We offer short term, solution based, consulting for a specific behavioral or environmental stressor you maybe struggling with. Some examples include dating, marital problems, self esteem issues, career underachievement, interpersonal conflicts, optimization of personal image, assertiveness training, overcoming procrastination and increasing organizational skills. You define an area of concern that you would like to resolve and then meet your coach for a limited number of session that will be designed to specifically target and resolve your identified concern in a short time.
- Chiropractic Care: The nervous system controls every tissue and organ in the body. It is hosted in the skull and spinal column which is composed of 24 vertebra and sacrum creating over 56 joints. When either the skull or the vertebra are not working appropriately, it interferes with the nervous system, causing “subluxation”. Such subluxations prevent optimal communication of the brain with the rest of the body and its various organs, creating stress and thwarting functions relative to the areas of subluxations. A chiropractor is a neuromuscular-skeletal specialist trained to identify and treat such subluxations. Through appropriate adjustments, your joints can move with ease, the body begins to function at greater capacity and the stress on your nervous system is also reduced.
- Massage therapy offers customized therapeutic massages to help you to reduce your bodily stress and relax your mind as a result. Our massages promote muscle relaxation, thus increasing blood circulation, enhancing mobility, and reducing stress and tension. An individual is capable of handling physical and emotional or psychological stress more efficiently.
- Neurological Stress Reduction Therapy utilizes BAX-Aura PTL II system combines holistic health approach and computerized technology. The three components involved are: low level light therapy, acupuncture, and homeopathy. The system mobilizes your nervous and immune systems to utilize substances in the environment and food correctly and increases optimal functions of various organs. There are no side effects resulting from such treatments. NSRT does not treat any specific symptoms or conditions but focuses on providing holistic and complimentary alternative therapy.
- Nutritional Consulting utilizes questionnaires, blood test, mineral hair and nail analyses, tongue diagnosis, iodine skin painting test, baseline core body temperature and saliva tests. These help to identify various nutritional deficiencies and environmental intolerances. The goals is to examine the bodily signs related to your endocrine, digestive, circulatory, and immune systems functioning. After diagnostic assessment and establishment of your unique needs, the consultant offers your treatment/corrective means, including dietary adjustments and selection of vitamins and supplements.