Eating healthy breakfast reduces hunger throughout the day, helping us make better choices at other meals. Some may think that people who eat breakfast end up consuming more calories. Not true, as skipping morning meals leads to overeating later, resulting in consuming more calories and often eating unhealthy foods.
Eating breakfast also makes you more productive at school or at work. Research studies show that after eating a healthy breakfast, people show better concentration, problem-solving skills, and eye-hand coordination.
All these benefits apply only when we are talking about a healthy, nutritious breakfast, not loading on carbs, fats, and sugar. There are many healthy options, but you would be hard pressed to beat the eggs. Here is why:
- PROTEIN: Eggs have 6 grams of high quality protein. A protein rich breakfast helps sustain mental and physical energy during the day.
- CHLORINE: This strange sounding word described a very important component responsible for promoting normal cell activity, liver function, and metabolism, thus facilitating better absorption of vitamins and minerals.
- AMINO ACIDS: Eggs have 9 essential amino acids (lysine, leucine, etc.) to help your body control insulin and support muscular strength. This is why it is a common supplement for aiding weight loss.
- NO SUGAR, ZERO CARBS: It means that you can eat eggs for breakfast quite often without worrying about weight gain. One large egg is only 75 calories.
- NO GLUTEN: Eggs are naturally gluten free. It is yet another good news about eggs as a breakfast choice, as there are not that many other gluten free breakfast options.
- SIMPLE ‘N CLEAN: Unlike many other foods, there is nothing to read on the box but one ingredient “eggs.” Fresh and simple, just like mother nature intends it.
Of course, we recommend buying cage-free and preferably organic eggs, as they are richer in nutrition and better for your body. Wake up to EGGS and enjoy your day!